As our world becomes increasingly dependent on the internet, wise churches are investing more dollars into online marketing. Fortunately, there are many church marketing companies to choose from. At the same time, the sheer volume of products and services is overwhelming.
We’re here to help with a curated, hand-picked list of the seven best church marketing companies, including full-service agencies, educational resources, and software providers. We chose companies dedicated to serving ministries, so you can be assured they all understand the unique challenges and nuance of the ministry marketing space. We’re also pleased to provide a free services comparison chart to help you quickly determine which church marketing company is best for your ministry needs.
4 Best Full-Service Church Marketing Companies
We’ll begin with the four best full-service church marketing companies. The first two are designed to meet both the needs and the budgets of all ministries, while the others focus on larger organizations.
Click Nonprofit is a digital marketing agency based in Florida. We amplify the impact of churches and nonprofits through digital marketing by helping them with Google Ad Grant management.
At Click Nonprofit, we believe churches should be at the top of Google when people ask questions about life, their struggles, and their faith. We are passionate about helping you reach people where they are so you can provide helpful resources to point them to your ministry and, ultimately, to Jesus. By choosing Click Nonprofit, you’re choosing an expert that shares your mission to bring people in need of church, Jesus, and answers to life’s questions.
Our Google Ads Certified team enables nonprofits and churches to reach thousands of people by helping them maximize the $10,000 per month Google Ad Grant. We specialize in getting your church at the top of Google search results through local SEO, keyword-optimized content writing, Google Ads, and Google Ad Grant management.
What Churches are Saying
Hear from Liquid Church, Mariners Church, The Journey Church, and more on what its like working with Click Nonprofit on our testimonials page.
We offer three packages ranging from $300 to $800 per month. Additional add-ons are available as well.
Schedule a Free Strategy Call with us. We’d love to learn more about your church and provide you with a strategy on how to grow. We will run a local search engine audit report for your church before our call to show you how you currently rank on Google.
Reliant Creative, the sister company of Click Nonprofit, is a full-service, creative marketing agency based in Idaho. They exist to help the church testify of all that Jesus is doing, because they believe in the power of His stories to mobilize the church.
Reliant is a 501(c)(3) creative agency dedicated to serving Christian ministries, so investment in Reliant is an investment in the Kingdom. As a nonprofit ministry, Reliant shares your passion to spread the gospel and they understand the challenges nonprofits face. They believe we’re all on the same team, so pricing is less expensive than most creative agencies. Profits go toward free content, courses, articles, podcasts, books, and Bible studies.
Reliant specializes in partnering with ministries to tell engaging stories that mobilize the church. They do this through brand messaging and strategy, cinematography, photography, content writing, brand identity, custom websites, augmented staffing, and more. They also provide a library of free resources.
Brand messaging & strategy starts at $3,000.
Brand identity starts at $3,000.
Custom websites start at $10,000.
Hosting & management starts at $300/month.
Free courses, podcast, downloads, and a blog are available on demand.
Goldenrealm is a full-service marketing agency based in Madrid. They also have offices in Toronto and Kansas City. Goldenrealm specializes in branding, strategy, marketing, and engaging video production for causes and nonprofits with larger budgets. Whether you’re a startup looking to develop your voice, or a mature organization with goals to compound your growth, Goldenrealm’s passion is to help you find your voice and tell your story.
Goldenrealm offers services in three categories.
- Find your voice through brand strategy, marketing strategy, and insights and analytics.
- Tell your story through design & copy, web development, and media production.
- Build your movement through digital marketing, advertising, and fundraising.
Less than $5000-$100,000+
Luminate Marketing is a full-service agency based out of Atlanta. They exist to illuminate the messages of Christ in the world by spreading the light of those already creating it through, award-winning marketing and fundraising solutions for nonprofits, churches, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
Luminate offers premium branding, strategy, messaging & design services, as well as social media marketing, video and motion graphics, campaigns, Google Ads services, and workshops.
Research and discovery start at $2,500 per audit.
Branding and design start at $5,000.
Social media management starts at $2,000 per month.
Google Ads services start at $1,500 per month.
Workshops start at $3500.
Retainers are $1500 per month.
2 Best Educational Church Marketing Companies
The next church marketing companies focus on education and coaching. They are for marketing and communications directors to brush up on their skills, as well as for churches willing to handle their marketing efforts in-house.
Church Communications is a community and resource hub run by Katie Allred and Kenny Jahng from Franklin, Tennessee. Their passion is to help church communications professionals communicate well with their local churches. They built a community with over 30,000 members, in addition to a library of hundreds of free and paid resources to help you become a church communication expert.
- The Church Communications Group is a free Facebook Group for church communicators and creatives to encourage and equip each other.
- Their website includes a blog with marketing and communications tips, tricks, reviews and more, as well as a podcast with practical insights.
- The Church Communications resource library includes content to help with media, project management, social media tools, and more. They also offer a Pro membership with access to valuable courses, special offers, exclusive downloads, and a private Facebook group.
- Their Print Store offers over 16,000 items, such as banners and displays, bulletins and brochures, direct mail postcards, church supplies, custom designs, digital media, decor, and more.
Pro membership is $29 per month.
Merch and Print store items range from free to $600
The Church Marketing University (CMU) is an online learning platform created out of Lee’s Summitt, Missouri. They are obsessed with helping your church get more visitors every week because they want to make heaven more crowded. CMU is designed to help your church reach your city in a way that saves you time, builds your team, and grows your budget.
CMU offers libraries of free and paid resources, including kits, courses, coaching, and video series. They also offer social media advertising and management and a popular church marketers Facebook group.
In addition to many free resources, they offer two subscription plans for access to in-depth marketing courses and resources.
- The Pro plan is $97 per month. Scholarships are available.
- The new Grow program is $397 per month. The Grow program is not always open for enrollment, but you can join their waitlist.
Best Tech & Church Marketing Company
The first six organizations on our list exist to help get perspective members to your site and your church. Our final church marketing company offers essential conversion tools and software products to help manage current membership and funnel increased engagement.
Nucleus Media is a church software and tech provider founded by Canadian Brady Shearer of Church Tools. Nucleus was created to give churches powerful tools that are easy to use without compromising on principles. Their mission is to help churches share the gospel by making it easy for members to take the next step toward Jesus.
- The Next Steps Launcher is a CRM to make it easier for church members to take their next step toward getting more involved in church.
- Nucleus Prayer is a prayer request system and prayer wall.
- Nucleus Flows is a forms manager.
- Nucleus Giving processes donations.
- Nucleus People + Messages is a platform to view, organize, and send communications with the people of your church.
- Nucleus Web + Sermons is a website builder, sermon and podcast engine, and more.
- Nucleus Media is a subscription service with unlimited social media posts, worship backgrounds, stock footage, and more.
- The Next Steps Launcher and Nucleus Prayer are free. Additional mod tools are $9 per month.
- Nucleus Flows, Nucleus Giving, and Nucleus People + Messages each start at $29 per month.
- Nucleus Web + Sermons is $129 per month.
- Nucleus Media is $49 per month.
Free PDF Download: Church Marketing Services Comparison Chart
We realize that, even with a tidy list, there’s still a lot to consider when choosing a church marketing company, so we crafted a colorful, easy-to-read Church Marketing Services Comparison Chart PDF. We hope this additional tool helps you get back to serving your members as soon as possible.
Choosing a church marketing company is an important decision for the health and longevity of your ministry. At Click Nonprofit, we share your mission to spread the gospel, so if you’re looking for a full-service marketing firm, we’d love to hear from you. No matter which agency best fits your needs, we pray for the multiplication of your membership.